× "...speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord" - Ephesians 5:19

Album: THE PSALMS of Minister Umoren

More
2 years 5 months ago #12675 by gospelnaija
Album: THE PSALMS of Minister Umoren was created by gospelnaija

The anticipation of the album is over with Minister Umoren's new album titled "The Psalms of Minister Umoren"; a 14 track album that features top gospel acts like Mrs. Osinachi Nwachukwu, Naomi Classik, and Freke Umoh.

"I really want to thank God for the privilege to share and express what God is doing for me in this album; thus it comprises of these 14 singles. The last time I dropped an album was in 2016, ever since then, I have been dropping singles. The Holy Spirit gave me the go-ahead to release this particular album.

While working on this album, my wedding had to happen and several other challenges like working with an international producer; gathering materials and file sharing, voicing, and video and audio calls.

Psalms is a reflection of one's heart to God. You can't be a psalmist without a heart for God. Just like David said in the book of Psalm 51:17; The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit and contrite heart you, God, will not reject. I have prayed my heart, my experience, and my yearning in each single of this album.

My appreciation to Freke Umoh, Naomi Classik, and Mrs. Osinachi Nwachukwu for coming through in some of the singles in this album.

This is Christ preached. My earnest desire is to see someone saved via this album." - Minister Umoren

Download, enjoy and share.
"The Psalms of Minister Umoren" album promises to inspire and bless you.

Be refreshed with this new album.

ITUNES: music.apple.com/us/album/the-psalms-of-m...=1001lry3&ct=twitter

BOOMPLAY: www.boomplay.com/albums/30038218?from=se...=COPYLINK&srList=WEB

CREDITS
Producers: Michael Thompson, Walker on the beat
Mixed and Mastered: Walker on the beat, Jay Lake, Pastor D
Backup Vocals: Ekanem Esu and Paul Ekwang
All songs were written by Minister Umoren except for Chapters 4, 8, 17 & 18 by Chyzle McKnight

Many other singles to Minister Umoren's credit are: "You Are Beautiful" (2018), "You Are" (2018), "Jesus Christ" (2019) featuring Mrs. Osinachi Nwachukwu, "Jesus Reigns" (2019), "He Supplies" (2019), "Faithfulness" (2020) featuring Naomi Classik, "I Yearn" (2020) featuring Freke Umoh (2020), and many others.

Connect
Twitter: @MinisterUmoren
Instagram: Minister_Umoren
Facebook: Minister Umoren

GospelNaija! 100% Gospel 100% Nigerian
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

THE LAMB - FemiClef
Featured
Details
by FemiClef
Share on these Platforms
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Facebook Comments (Forum)
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Connect