MEMORISE: "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease" (Genesis 8:22)
"There is no food for the lazy man", is a common slogan in our world. This simply implies the hand that refuses to work, will have nothing to eat. You are fed by the works of your hand. Your work is your field, your activities in your work place is your seed (investment). When you plant your seed, the rain will fall upon it, and it will bring fruits as your seeds of harvest.
God is faithful and just to supply rain (good-condition) for our seeds (investments) to flourish and blossom in their due time. We should not be deterred by the world economy. Let our focus be on God, in as much as we are doing the right and legal business. God's economy will over-ride man's economy for our favour, even in hard times, we can still flourish, if and only we invest, with God in mind. Sow rightly and expect bountiful harvest, today.
Some principles may be of assistance as we plan and pray to sow and expect results. The followings are part of such:
1. understanding of your 'seed'. Seed here means what you want to do. It is not good enough to be totally ignorant about your 'seed';
2. understanding of your land (environment for the seedling to grow and germinate);
3. understanding of the weather, season and the natural/spiritual conditions;
4. understanding of the environment: This includes social and cultural laws, market; and
5. understanding of the capital requirement and other financial implications, etc.
1. Lord, may the works of my hand be blessed.
2. Lord, make the economy favourable to my business.
3. Lord, deliver our nation from economy destroyers.