Shuaib ex-Boko Haram turned Christian | Audio - Part 2Written by Gospel Naija
This is the second installment of the testimony by Shuaib an ex-boko haram member. If you missed the first part, click here.
In this part, Shuaib narrates how he was invited to church for a Christmas carol vigil by Elizabeth, he resisted at first but he later agreed as Elizabeth prevailed on him to be her guest. Deep down in Shuaib’s mind and unknown to Elizabeth, he devised a plot to attack and burn down the church so he thought of going to the event to survey the place, then come the next day with his cohorts and stage their attack.
Was Shuaib able to carry out his plans? Was the church burnt down or bombed or did something miraculous happen? Find out for yourself here.
Latest from Gospel Naija
- ATTENTION: MEETING FOR ALL GOSPEL ARTISTES/MINISTERS
- LETTERS TO BELIEVERS by ISAIAH OLUMATI [@olumatiI]
- CONTESTS: @GospelNaija's #SongOfTheMonth, March 2014 - OLUWA IS INVOLVED - CERTEE [@certeegospel]
- AWARDS: Crystal Awards 2014 Nominees Unveiled
- TALENT SEARCH: SOLOMON LANGE [@SolomonLange], FRANK EDWARDS [@FRANKRICHBOY] & PAUL PLAY DAIRO [@PaulPlay_Dairo] UNVEILS AS JUDGES FOR "THE GOSPEL VOICE ABUJA"